Alternators are important parts of the charging systems in your Toyota car, truck, or SUV. Without one, your vehicle wouldn't be able to run at all. Alternators charge the car battery, power your lights, and even the windshield wipers.
What Are The Signs of a Failing Alternator?
Just like other parts of your Toyota vehicle, your alternator can eventually fail over time. The good news is, you can keep an eye out for some of the warning signs. They include:
- Warning lights on the dashboard
- Issues with lighting
- Electronics behaving erratically
- Engine squeaking
- A dead car battery
- A burning smell around the battery or alternator
- Alternator fluid leaks
If you have noticed any of the issues listed above, it's best to run an alternator inspection as soon as possible. In addition, you will want to test the charging system.
Where to Order Replacement Toyota Alternators Online
You can order alternator replacement parts at Top Toyota Parts. Our catalog makes it easy to find what you need. We proudly ship nationwide, so you can skip the lines and shop from the comfort of home. Do you need overnight shipping? Have any questions about returns? Please reach out to our experts today.
No results found for "alternators". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!