Spark plugs are an important part of your engine Ð but how do they work? It starts by turning the key in the ignition lock cylinder. Once the ignition starts, electricity is sent to the spark plugs. When they ignite, the air and gas inside your engine combust. Without spark plugs, you wouldn't be able to start your Toyota vehicle at all.
When Should I Change my Spark Plugs?
Did you know that driving around with worn-out spark plugs can end up damaging your engine? If it's time to replace yours, you may come across some of the warning signs, which include:
- Not able to start your car at all
- The "Check Engine" light pops up on the dash
- Your vehicle is getting lower fuel economy than normal
- Your vehicle is having a difficult time accelerating
- Engine misfires
Take the Repair Job with Genuine Toyota Spark Plugs
The spark plugs at our auto parts store are guaranteed to fit the model you love driving. Please feel free to browse our online catalog and place an order when you're ready. We proudly ship nationwide and offer overnight shipping on select orders. If you have any questions about spark plugs or our return policy, please feel free to contact us today.
No results found for "spark plugs". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!